If you are a mechanic then you need the best mechanic flashlights first. So, make sure first that you want to buy the best one. If you want to buy a top-quality mechanic flashlight you need to justify different flashlights first. But we have made your job very easy. So, continue reading the full article for a perfect guide…
There are different types of mechanic flashlights on the market. They come with different prices, qualities, and brands. So you need to consider these factors before buying the best mechanic flashlight for your project. A flashlight is a portable hand-held electric light. Formerly, the light source typically was a miniature incandescent light bulb but these have been displaced by light-emitting diodes (LEDs) since the mid-2000s.
So, which of the best mechanic flashlight is great for you? Choose it Yourself!
Top 5 Best Mechanic Flashlights
- Streamlight Stinger LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight – Best Budget
- Streamlight Pro USB Rechargeable Penlight with Holster – Top Rated
- COAST G20 Inspection Beam LED Penlight – Editor’s Choice
- Streamlight MacroStream USB Rechargeable Compact Flashlight
- RAYOVAC Tactical LED Flashlight, IP67 Waterproof
5 Best Mechanic Flashlight Reviews
1. Streamlight 75458 Stinger DS LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight – Best Budget
Stream light 75458 Stinger DS LED HL Reloadable 120V DC Piggyback (NiMH) adapter High Lumen flashlight. The HL Series from Stream light is also available in rechargeable systems. The Stinger LED HL rechargeable, high lumen flashlight offers a blast of 640 lumens with a beam span of 297 meters when you need complete visibility with a solid beam to scan a vast field.
Three forms and strobes of illumination: High for high luminosity and super light; medium for increased visibility and longer duration; Low for long runs and when the beam is less intense; A signage or disorientation strobe. C4 LED science, 50,000-hour life-long shockproof. A concentrated beam with maximum peripheral illumination creates a deep parabolic reflector layer. Battery charging is controlled by optimized circuitry.
Rechargeable NiMH battery up to 1000 cycles, NiCd battery still accepts. It consists of a six thousand-series aluminum machined aircraft without a rubberized grip and an anti-roll ring. Scratch-resistant, unbreakable polycarbonate lens. Waterproof IPX4 and impact-proof measured with 1 meter. For identification, serialized. Length: 8.85 centimeters, weight: 12.8 ounces (364 g), is subject to a fixed warranty for life.
- LED-proof, shockproof 50,000-hour lifespan.
- A focused beam with ideal peripheral illumination is created with a deep parabolic reflector.
- Battery charges are controlled by optimized circuitry.
- Rechargeable battery NiMH up to 1000 times; embraces battery NiCd too.
- Waterproof IPX4. tested resistance to the impact of 1 meter.
- Positive recognition serialization.
2. Streamlight Pro USB Rechargeable Penlight with Holster – Top Rated
The Stylus Pro USB is a slightly lightweight, USB rechargeable lithium-ion flashlight for all markets. It contains a tail cap switch, which can be worked briefly or permanently, high and low modes, a pocket clip for comfort, and incredible brightness. The aluminum box with anodizing type II Military Spec makes the light highly durable and resistant to abrasion. USB cable, reversible pocket clip, and nylon holster packed. MATERIAL CASE: Aluminum alloy case machined. Anodized finish of Type II MIL-Spec.
The lens of polycarbonate; sealed gasket. Duration: 5.95 in. (151 mm) Diameter of the body: 0.63 in. (16 mm). (16 mm). ADDITION: 1.8 oz. (51.0 g) battery. LED technology, invisible to shock with a lifespan of 30,000 hours. LIGHT OUTPUT: Power of the peak beam of 2950 candela, a beam of 109 meters, and device output measured 350 lumens. Low – 840 lumens peak beam power, beam distance 58 meters, and measurement device 90 lumens
Click the tail button switch – on service, temporary or continuous. High – 1.5 hours running time. Low – 3.5 hours running time. Stream light Lithium Ion cell pack with protection system onboard. Up to 300 times rechargeable. The battery recharges completely in 2.5 hours, and the battery charges in the product. Batch indicator LED: Red – Batch; Green – Batched. Water-resistant operation IPX4 rated. Both O-ring openings have been sealed and checked resistance to the impact of 1 meter—micro USB charging port under a waterproof sliding cover. Rechargeable with USB cord supplied.
3. COAST G20 Inspection Beam LED Penlight with Adjustable Pocket Clip – Editor’s Choice
The HP4 Pen Flashlight is an excellent choice for technicians looking for a great penlight. This is able to pull down a spot beam while the HP4 halo flow improves their side view power. The adjustable clip is ideal for pocket or toolkit storage. With its consistency dedication, the HP4 Flashlight is impact-resistant, weatherproof and its LED is nearly unbreakable. Runs with 2 x regular AAA alkaline batteries for up to 3.5 hours (included). The HP4 Flashlight is backed up by a lifetime guarantee of COAST against material defects and manufacturing. Tested and classified per ANSI/FL1 guidelines.
- clear and consistent edge-to-edge lighting capabilities up to 9 meters in a given area (30 feet)
- Versatile clip for convenient pocket or tool kit storage.
- 5,54 inches long with a beam span of 180 feet (55 meters) and 3 hours and 30-minute runtime. ANSI/FL1 standards tested and classified
- IPX4 certified water resistance design and long-lasting aluminum body for 1m drop Supported by the COAST Lifetime Warranty against material and process defects
- 1 x regular alkaline AAA batteries and adjustable pocket clip
4. Streamlight 66320 MacroStream USB Rechargeable Compact Flashlight Reviews
Chargeable Macro Stream is a lightweight personal light that fits into or comfortably in the palm of your hand and offers unprecedented output for its size—charging via USB port, optional AC or DC adapter, or EPU-5200 Stream light. Lens information Material Machined case of aluminum alloy The Macro Stream USB is a lithium-ion lightweight, personalized light that fits into your hand palm or in your bag comfortably. The USB Macro stream features a momentary or constant tail cap turn, providing excellent luminosity and runtime for a small light.
The aluminum box with anodizing type II Military Spec makes the light highly durable and resistant to abrasion. The polycarbonate lens is scratch-resistant and screw-driven. All openings are sealed with an O-ring. Waterproof IPX4; 1-meter impact resistance measured.
- High and low modes (the tail turn is a double bump): High: 500 lumens; 90m beam; 2 hours are running. Low: 50 lumens, 30m spotlight, 8 hours running
- In-product lithium-ion battery charges in 4 hours.
- Sustainable, anodized machined construction of aluminum, polycarbonate lens resistant to scratch
- Metal sleeve covers load port; slide forward to unveil load port with load indicator: Red – Loading, Green – fully charged.
- The reversible pocket clip even on the hat border for free use by hands
- waterproof IPX4; 1m impact resistance measured
- Comprises USB cable.
- The compact shape fits into your palm and conveniently fits into your purse.
5. RAYOVAC Tactical LED Flashlight, IP67 Waterproof
See for yourself the cutting-edge toughness! The 350 Lumen LED Flashlight is nearly indestructible. The Virtually Indestructible Tactical Flashlight with up to 350 lumens on high mode is a versatile companion for any work. Stay longer in the field in an energy-saving mode with a performance of up to 12 hours. The ergonomic flashlight design helps you to hold your other hand free. The light is measured up to 30 feet to ensure it is on the long distance. It is fitted with 2 AA batteries included in your order.
This compact Flashlight provides consistent and straightforward brilliance from border to border that can illuminate a given region. The RAYOVAC Tactical LED flashlight is perfectly sized when you take hikes and other adventures.
Put the RAJOVAC Tactical LED Flashlight on your backpack to illuminate areas with dim light during a walk. Perfectly optimized for packaging illumination, this Flashlight is sturdy, and the penlight is designed for emergency and survival applications.
You will not have to worry about a power outage because the RAYOVAC Tactical LED Flashlight works well for long periods. This blackout buddy does not only act as an emergency device but also can be used as illumination for complex jobs and projects around your house
Choose the Best Mechanic Flashlights
Today, it is very tough to find out the best mechanic flashlights very early. At first, you need to consider some factors before buying a mechanic flashlight. Because there are some important and necessary thing you have to follow.
We have selected all those mechanic flashlights according to safety, price, durability, stability, brand, and all other valuable factors. Before buying you also need to know those factors at least one time. Here to go…
First of all, you need to check out all features of your mechanic flashlight. You have to follow some features that you are looking for. So you have to look at the design, metal, handle, performance, and longevity of the hammer. If you want to do a professional job then you need to consider all those features before buying a mechanic flashlight.
Price is another important factor to consider. Because with a better price you can do something better. So make sure that you are ready o spend money in the right place.
Warranty is another great feature for your mechanic flashlights. Because you can be able to get extra benefits from the warranty. So the warranty is also an important factor before buying the best mechanic flashlight for your project. Because the warranty will provide more security for your tool.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can you make sure you get the 800 lumens one?
According to Streamlight Customer Service, they manufacture these on four different lines so there will be four. Different starting serial numbers to indicate the 800 lumens. Any Stinger LED HL with starting serial numbers:
or higher would indicate 800-lumen output.
E911 Supply, if you are shipping 800 Lumen Stingers, I am looking for one.
Please contact me. I can’t find your storefront on Amazon.
2. What is the risk of radiation? Is it safe to do an eye exam with?
I note this question is from 2015, but it deserves a clear answer: It is way too bright to do an eye exam with. As someone pointed out, look for something around 20 lumens.
I take it you are a cop doing sobriety tests or something? Hope you are not a medical professional: You should know more about the tools you use.
3. How many lumens is Coast G20 rated?
I have this flashlight and it’s way brighter than 9 lumens. I’d say around 300 400 lumens. Bc, I have a 600 lumen and it’s a little brighter. This is bright enough to cause you to go temporarily blind when shined in your eyes.
So you decided to buy the best mechanic flashlights for the workshop. Remember, good tools are very important for your big project. You’ve already got the idea that the best mechanic flashlight and what its special features are. In addition, these products are from popular brands that provide excellent customer service. You will not regret the decision and spend your money properly. We also review other products according to our customers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 5 Best Mechanic Flashlights
- 2 5 Best Mechanic Flashlight Reviews
- 2.1 1. Streamlight 75458 Stinger DS LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight – Best Budget
- 2.2 2. Streamlight Pro USB Rechargeable Penlight with Holster – Top Rated
- 2.3 3. COAST G20 Inspection Beam LED Penlight with Adjustable Pocket Clip – Editor’s Choice
- 2.4 4. Streamlight 66320 MacroStream USB Rechargeable Compact Flashlight Reviews
- 2.5 5. RAYOVAC Tactical LED Flashlight, IP67 Waterproof
- 3 Choose the Best Mechanic Flashlights
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 5 Final Verdict